We are pleased to announce the OneUSDA Internship Program. As part of the Federal Pathways Program, the OneUSDA Internship will provide students a way to explore serving their country through a career in government while gaining work experience in agriculture, natural resources, rural development, and other career fields. Please share this opportunity with your networks.
The OneUSDA Internship Program provides students with experience in a dynamic work environment that will enhance their educational goals and shape their career choices. At USDA, we are committed to teaching and shepherding the next generation of strong leaders.
USDA will start reviewing applications on December 9, and the application window will close on January 18, 2019. Please help us spread the word!
In the Summer of 2019, USDA will hire Pathways Interns in hundreds of locations across every state for the following occupational fields:
• Veterinary Science
• Biological Sciences (e.g., natural resources management forestry, wildlife biology, fish biology, ecology, botany, rangeland management, recreation)
• Agribusiness, Contracting, Procurement, and Industry
• General Administration and Office Support
For more information on locations and available occupational fields visit: www.usda.gov/Internships
How to Apply
USDA has made the Summer 2019 Pathways Internship job announcement easier-than-ever for college students to find and we’re currently hiring Pathways Interns in hundreds of locations across every state in the country for the following occupational fields. Applicants will have an opportunity to specify their preferred geographic location, area of interest, and USDA Agency or office.
USDA is looking to fill our ranks with those who are interested in honing their skills, expanding their knowledge, and developing their experience, including young people from all of the wonderful parts of this great country- so we encourage you to apply!
If you have questions, please email the USDA Office of Human Resource Management at email@example.com.
Instructions to Apply
1. Create an employment profile at www.USAJOBS.gov through January 18, 2019
2. Review available USDA Pathways Internship job postings.
3. Select the desired Job Announcement
4. Follow the prompts to apply to the position. The process will include uploading a resume, transcripts, and any other required documents, and answering all qualification questions.
5. Submit application, then you can also track the status of your application in USAJOBS.