Diversity in Construction Trades Event: Apprenticeship Pathways to Construction Careers
WHEN: Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 5:30pm-8pm
WHERE: NewHolly Gathering Hall, 7054 32nd Ave. South, Seattle, WA 98118
COST: Event is Free and open to all
SPACE IS LIMITED: Register today @ www.diversityinconstruction.eventbrite.com
$22/hr average starting wage+benefits for local commercial construction trades apprentices!
Construction experience Not required!
Come meet and hear directly from construction apprentices, employers, and apprenticeship programs about opportunities for more People of Color, Women, and Youth to enter our local commercial construction workforce through apprenticeship.
· 10+ Free Construction Trades Apprenticeships & Pre-Apprenticeships
· Priority Hire & Construction Industry Employer Panel
· Apprentice & Journeyworker Diversity Panel
· Community Partners & Resource Providers
· King County Priority Hire Program
· Hot Food will be served!